Monday, December 15, 2014

When I wake up it will be Tuesday, my Friday



The way I'm procrastinating on my new supergirl commission is re draw it on the thumbnail level instead of digging in and finishing it.
 Ta-Da
As usual too tight to be any good when I try and do "finish."
I couldn't even do this good if I didn't have Ben Caldwell books to cop looseness from.
I scaled her head down 3 times. And it still looks too big. 
Hard to believe I  didn't notice it at first.

 Added a little preliminary tone.
Did a lot of Shop changing and clean up.
She has a new look. Hair was curly before.

5 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

I will add the finished drawing to this thread

Tom Moon said...

Nice finished drawing! Looks a lot like her. Does the Superman character look like your client? Do you have a picture of him?

MrGoodson2 said...

Thanks Tom. My patron is Oriental. Last name Le. I've never asked him specifically the origin country. He weighs about 110 pounds. Skinny guy. With two girl friends. This lady is a childhood friend. He has another real girl friend.

MrGoodson2 said...

Wikipedia says Le is most commonly a Vietnamese surname. That would have been my guess. We had a massive amount of Vietnamese refugees pour into Oklahoma City after the war.

Rickart said...

Looks great! Terrific poses and a great likeness.