From Ken Horowitz. I think Rick mentioned his contacts with him.
These are the questions I'll answer for his book.
1. - How did you become involved in Jurassic Park? I wasn't
2. - How much did you prepare to create art for the dinosaurs? Did you have to do any extra research? may tell what I know about other people working. Trips to Stan Winston studio that I didn't take for instance
3. - I've read that BlueSky strove to make the animation as lifelike as possible, and that paleontologist Dr. Robert Bakker dissected a chicken to discuss dinosaur anatomy. Is this true? Did it help you with your animation? Never heard that
- Rick Schmitz told me that you created much of the concept art for Vectorman. How did you become involved? cattle call
4. - What did you use as your inspiration for the characters and environments? art directors
5. - How much of your concept art made it into the final game? none
6. - Were you involved in the sequel? yes. Used the Karl Robillard system for some mini game animation
7. - Why did you leave BlueSky? Sony hired me for a week