Saturday, October 11, 2014

Inktober 11- with animated Gif power-Obscure film hunt continues

Admit it. You hate my animated crap.
Inktober 11 where I didn't stop until I made it epilepsy friendly.

Not Japanese Kaiju. I've decided the film I'm looking for is Peking Opera, more than likely something Shaw Bros produced.
These stills are from Madam White Snake on youtube.
Characters and environments are more consistent with my memory of the sirceror who turns a boogers into a fly.
But it also has a Kaiju moment where a samurai looking statue comes to life and wreaks havoc. And it's not Daimajin. I bought a couple of those. It's not the look, it's not frothy enough.
Found a great link here on Shaw history

5 comments:

Rickart said...

POOF!

MrGoodson2 said...

I need to take the animation part seriously. But that really turns into time. Doing this, adding that. It's like those sponges that turn into big creatures when you add water.

Davis Chino said...

Elz, the animated GIFs you make are inimitably funny. Don't stop!

MrGoodson2 said...

Thanks Marty. Coming up on my 4 day off window. Should be feeding the forum some new drawings.

MrGoodson2 said...

Some of the drawings will twitch