Thursday, September 04, 2014

Emerald City Comic Con 2015

 
Hey Rick, Marty, Ronnie and anyone else going to the Emerald City Comic Con in 2015 - Rick, as per your advice, we just booked our room for next year. I know it's a long time from now, but is it okay with everyone if we, (at least tentatively at this point), make Saturday night the comic-get-together dinner night again?  Just want to plan early so we can also arrange to meet family members on other nights of that same weekend.  If there's a problem with this down the line we can talk about it again.  I see by the website that professional pass registration starts September 22.

2 comments:

Surly Bird said...

Saturday is a perfect evening for me, Tom (as far as I know now). Looking forward to seeing you again. Dinner with everybody is one of the big highlights of my year.

Rickart said...

Should be fine for me, too. I'm checking in with Sue, but I'm going to assume that Sat. is going to be better than Friday or Sunday night.