Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Few Choice Frames....

Been on a crazy bender doing some boards. They gave me 3 pages of a feature length script to board. Wanted some acting.
Dialog is out of sequence--these are just a couple of snippets thrown together...I did over 200 frames for the 3 pages--as a first pass. Oof. I have a feeling they aren't going to be impressed.
p.s. They haven't finalized their models...and neither have I!

UPDATE: They din't like anything...back to the drawing board....
p.p.s. teaser for Tom Moon's back page drawing in his copy of FUME!

8 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

Great practice doing all those frames. Finding that non-precious simplicity that you want to develop for doing boards.

I like Tom's bonus sketch.

Tom Moon said...

My curiosity is piqued!

Tom Moon said...

Great storyboards Marty! No end to your artistic talents.

Tom Moon said...

I'm going to take a wild guess. It's Teen Ellis in a mini-sub looking at Patty and me as Namor and Lady Dorma?

Davis Chino said...

Tommy! That one would be too involved...maybe it's the Marty-Fish...?

You will find out in a day or so!

(glad you liked the boards--always chunky to show just snippets)

Rickart said...

Looks like it was a fun gig, fun and exhausting! I'd love to see the whole thing!

Tom Moon said...

They didn't like anything?! I can't believe it! If they didn't like anything, they must not have explained their needs very well.

MrGoodson2 said...

Sounds like when you begin a video game. No one knows what they want for the first month. It's painful trial and error getting agreement on anything.