Monday, June 13, 2011

Web Comic How-To---From CAPs Newsletter--Click Headline


Jim McQuarrie sharing a step by step for word press/comicpress creation.
I've done a "save entire page" to archive the knowledge. It works very well because it has no remote linked flash banners and other trash. WSWYG with the save.

Palomino BLACKWING 602s arrive
Very not Bad. I like it as well as any of my scoring pencils and I can tell just a smidge of buttery difference favoring to the original. Just a smidge. But I may like the new ones hardness better. I'll buy more.

Tom Moon. Notice this guy talks about butter as well.

12 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

For you guys mystified by this pencil fetish. It's just a feedback loop thing. Like certain types of snow would be favored by a skier.
The pencil makes a nice mark and feels good going on.
Lots of good pencils out there. But this is about pleasure quotients taken in the marking.

Tom Moon said...

I was going to say, the "buttery difference" comment reminds me of the language of fine wine connoisseurs.

MrGoodson2 said...

If me and my hovel were covered over by a volcano ash flow, ala Pompeii, the archeologists of the future would think it was part of a kinkos.

MrGoodson2 said...

Just checked the black eraser. A very good eraser. Just like my preferred pen-stick specialized erasers.

Rickart said...

I think someone needs to give me one of these so I can try it out myself. I'm so accustom to using a mechanical pencil that I'd probably be impressed by the crappiest #2 invented.

MrGoodson2 said...

I'll send you one.
You want me to send it to PopCap?

MrGoodson2 said...

I'll send you the pencil in the scan

MrGoodson2 said...

Hardly used. I'll look around for a cigar-type shaped cylinder

Rickart said...

Awesome! Or you can give it to me yourself when you come down to see all of your TAG friends during the con!

Rickart said...

That will work! Suite 300! If you come to SD for a TAG gathering during Comic Con I owe you a dinner!

Thanks Ellis!

MrGoodson2 said...

I deleted the address. I already had it addressed. I'll add ste 300 somewhere on the envelope. No Dinner. We'll hang at some point.
Lets all meet at the frisbee golf course.

MrGoodson2 said...

It's on its way