Friday, June 24, 2011

Since 1995-Rick Randolph draws me-In 1997

I frighten people don't I? I didn't realize my power.
I found this shifting old mags around. I wanted to throw it away but since it was something I probably picked up the year I was selling my comic book, I had to scan it before I could throw it away.
Finally let Treasure Planet make it all the way to the top on Netflix. Great movie. I notice that Alex Nino was a designer. I felt like I could see it in costume design, how clothes hung and the rhythms in some of the tech.

7 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

it's a mini comic in case you can't tell. So I've cut it up in photoshop to put it in order.

MrGoodson2 said...

Now that i've seen Treasure Planet, I feel the need to own it. Some great art extras on the disk.

MrGoodson2 said...

I just bought it used on Amazon. 6 bucks with shipping.

Tom Carroll said...

That topmost Ellis drawing by Rick Randolph just begs for someone to put a prison number beneath the chin. Someone?? Anyone??

MrGoodson2 said...

I'll get Rick to do a profile from memory

Rickart said...

That is such a terrific portrait... although I think of Ellis as being a bit more friendly.

Rick G Randolph said...

He is as I draw him...seething creativity...