Monday, September 08, 2008

Old Blog and Old Times

Last night I was invited to attend a group of concept artists who get together once a week to hang out, draw, chat and perhaps hire a model to pose. I went and it was very cool… and familiar. It was like the old TAG days had been revived!

At any rate, I’m bummed that I discovered this group as I’m headed out the door of the Bay Area, but I am inspired to find or start my own group up north. It brought back a lot of good memories of hanging out with you guys… thanks, guys & gals, for being part of TAG and providing me with fond memories and inspiration all these years. :)

Oh, and be sure to take a look at my old blog... I'm posting there again! http://rickart.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Rickart said...

Oh, and I added a link to the TAG page... Truepaint, a blog by my friend Tara Rueping, who has done tons of fantastic concept work for LOTRO. Check it out... there is some fantastic work on there.

Rickart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.