Monday, July 07, 2008

TAG Dinner (More)

So, same deal as last year. It looks like the Con closes at 7:00 on Saturday night. Come on by around 7:30-ish. If you would, let me know if you're coming; drop me a line at tomandpatty@cox.net, say by July 19, the weekend before the Con so I'll know how much food to get. I'll send you back instructions on how to get to my place from the Con. Let Mr. Ranjo know about the plans, and anyone else who needs to get the word. Maybe Brent or other TAGgers who may be in town? Look forward to seeing you all.

6 comments:

Rickart said...

Sounds cool! Can we bring anything?

I'll try to contact Brent... I'm assuming that kids & spouses are invited as well...

Mr Goodson said...

Man, that spaghetti looks good

Tom Moon said...

No, you don't need to bring anything. Kids and spouses welcome.

Tom Carroll said...

Rick: are you bringing kids? Just checking, because the evening is much more fun for Nathaniel if there is a kindred spirit on hand (I'm thinking Tommy, of course). ;-)

Rickart said...

I will be staying with the Moons, so the Schmitz kids will be there regardless! I'm sure that Tommy would love to play with Nathaniel... just as I'm sure the girls would love to see Felicity

Tom Carroll said...

cool ... we'll bring 'em!!