Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More Scott crammed down yer gullets.







I'm back again. Now that I'm handi-capable instead of... well, like Jeff, I'm having glorious fun posting pictures and I demand with the arrogance of the gypsies that you look at them!

Here's some more graphic novel pages (the full title will eventually be "The Life, Death, and Life of Michael Midas: Champion of the World". Seriously.) as well as an environment I drew while trying out for a job at Activision.

That's it. Remember, certain cheeses can be delicious.

Oh, and I still think I'm a virtual walking poo. Unlike Ellis, who is as cool as it gets.

7 comments:

Mr Goodson said...

Awesome stuff. Is the graphic novel still being worked on? The backgrounds are great and the heroic figures are top notch. That new version of your Carson of Venus is more like it!

Mr Goodson said...

Who do you think? There probably is an unwritten rule that I've broken by adding univited art to someone else's post. This will give you another lesson in Blogging. Start to blog the way you usually do but this time click the tab, EDIT POSTS. That will come up and you'll see the last picture surrounded by it's HTML cod. Select all that type and hit backsapce and you'll have deleted the offending picture when you re-publish. I was just trying to get a laugh out of you at the same time making the point you've done past killer action poses that would work way better than the other spider stabber.

Mr Goodson said...

I removed the retouched Carson Of Venus art. I was guilty, my conscience wouldn't let me rest.

Jeff said...

Why on earth would you delete that awesome re-thunk of Mr. Buncake's art??? It was better but still done by Scott's hand. You must like Scott or something...

Mr Goodson said...

I was fretting I had broken an unwritten rule so I took it off. You're right, I should have left it.

Scotty Buncake said...

Both of you had better stay away from my sacred posts or unwritten rules won't be the only things that get broken.

Mr Goodson said...

Post something else, I dare you. I mock you with my new avatar