Saturday, January 26, 2013

Last call for TAG book


Okay Gang, this is the last message I will post pestering you for art for the TAG Sampler art book.  I’ve started putting the book together, but there’s still a bit of time to submit art for the book.  I’ve got a lot of great work in the book so far, but there’s still room for a bit more. 

As a reminder, any piece of art will do.  It doesn’t need to be something you made specifically for the book or even something you did at TAG.  There’s a lot of really terrific work submitted so far, and a cfew of actual comic stories to boot. 

If you’ve already sent me something for the book-Thanks!  It’s a great, diverse collection of stuff.  If you haven’t contributed yet, please do!  I would love to include your work. 

The deadline is January 28th!  After that I will submit it to Lulu.  Once the book is available there I will post a message letting you know where to go to get your copy(s).  Thanks again!
Update:  I've added color and whatnot to the TAG Sampler cover... what do you folks think?
 
 
Beautiful! But Raymond's complexion is more of a warm, pasty white.

9 comments:

Beata said...

Rick, do you need an ISBN from Grafikus, or is this going to print without one?

MrGoodson2 said...

That sounds worthwhile. Sell them on Amazon perhaps.

Beata said...

I heard from Rick: no ISBN needed for now. Perhaps for a second edition if this one does well.

TOM: If you submit a Raymond drawing, I'll dig into my archives for something ancient to submit (I have nothing recent, alas).

MrGoodson2 said...

I just sold a 27 year old drawing on ebay
It was snatched up too! At the buy it now price.

Rickart said...

Wow, that's a pretty cool drawing Ellis!

JMG said...

Looks good Rick

JMG said...

Looks good Rick

Rickart said...

I will update Raymond's colors. :)

Rickart said...

Up to 25 contibutors... Beata will make it 26!