Monday, October 15, 2012

Very Weird

I was talking on the phone to Marty. Last night. Today I was going through a bin of old art. Getting ready for another go-round with ebay. And found something directly related to the last thing Marty asked me about during our talk. The name of my High School Art Teacher. Morine Long. He hated it. He's going with his own idea of what my art teachers name should be.
Also discovered . Some article I cut out of a magazine 33? years ago. All about talents being found. Me being one of them. The back of the clipping is the only clue I have as to what magazine it might have been.

3 comments:

Davis Chino said...

Wish I could see this enlarged...I need to read what they wrote about our Ellis.

MrGoodson2 said...

Right click -view image. That's what i do with your artwork to get it as big as possible. Original resolution.

You learned something today. It's a good day.

Now to comment on your super drawings

Davis Chino said...

I did learn. And read about sexy newcomer Ellis Goodson penciling him some Ms. Tree.

Timber!!