Monday, October 01, 2012

Interesting-I'll be curious what he gets for it

I sold it to him for 250 bucks, buy it now, on Ebay. What will he manage to get for it? I thought he just loved my work. AUCTION Different guy. This guy gave me 920 bucks for 5 or 6 sketchbooks. If he sells two pages, he'll make a profit for what he paid for individual books. I'm still enjoying it even if it means I could be savvier about the worth of things. I like that the art will take off and find new homes all over the place. I feel like I'm Van Gogh with the art migrating around. With top dollar being paid for it. Gives me a much needed confidence boost. EBAY SATURN VECTORMAN

4 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

I can't find where bidding occurs for any of the items on this web page. Post a link if you figure it out. Maybe it's all direct contact.

Davis Chino said...

Kinda unsettling. Did you do that cover?? Now THAT'S enthusiasm for a project!

(I've been moving, traveling, etc. so not posting)

MrGoodson2 said...

I did that cover.

Yeah. I have almost every hardbound sketchbook I filled with sketches on sale on Ebay right now.

What I like is the new life for the art this represents. Someone thinks this art is worth to pass into the stream as collectible art.

Well, actually, I like the money.

Davis Chino said...

Dude! The V-Man sketches look so good! I have to Ebay you toot sweet.