Thursday, February 02, 2006

Trying to TAG Jam another way...

I was planning on adding to the TAG Jam but it seems like alot of steps to do one. (aka I'm lazy) Can we try this one where it doesn't involve anything else but clicking on a link?? Try this:

  • Artpad


  • This is an online painting program where you can draw something and then play it back and watch it draw! Kinda like the old animated shorts where a paintbrush washes across the screen and a drawing magically appears. Only cooler.

    Here's one I started:

  • Attak of the Conez!


  • The Jam would work like the last one. In the commments section, claim the right to draw, draw and then say that you are done and passing it on. Then the next person do the same thing. This will eliminate cross-drawing. If you want to start one yourself you have to click on the "save and send" button to the left, then click on "don't want to send to a friend but want a link click here" (it's in the middle of the dialog box). It will generate a link and you just copy and paste. Voila! Sound like fun? This would be done over time so no rush. This is all in my mind so there might be bugs. Anybody game?? You can tell me to go jump in a lake also.

    This is primarily to help Krayonzilla to get off his duff and join the drawing madness!! :-P

    OK. Here I added to Jeff's painting. Well It didn't work beacuse I lost track of my url. But I mailed it to myself at work. i'll add it tomorrow, Great Idea though. It's very fun.

    6 comments:

    Rickart said...

    Ack! Can't... figure.. it ... out!

    Mr Goodson said...

    I tried three times. I can't save it.

    Jeff said...

    Sorry guys, I'll post clearer directions after 3:00 today.

    Jeff said...

    Sorry I flaked. But I dunno who tried it and sent a copy to work. Rick? Ellis?? Let me know!

    Mr Goodson said...

    Ha, that was me with the anonymous post. I thought I was doing everything right and then the thing sent to me was a blank canvas. No record of my effort. Maybe it's buggy and works better on days with more sunspots.

    Rickart said...

    I tried it and it just didn't seem to save. When ever I went to the link it created, the page was blank.