Thursday, September 21, 2017

Rough, then grid




Super rough, then I made a grid to match parts, then I moved other parts to better match the grid. Then I'll light table. Got three to do. Moon colony type cityscapes.
I worked awfully hard on this to have it be this yuck.
But I need to move on to the Marvel card project.
3rd time is the charm. 
Communication breakdown of sorts.
Never having the space scale and setting firmly in my mind.
The big deal was I never conveyed the space was entirely enclosed.
We'll see if this one works.
He's ready to pass his deadline on it and just forget this one.



Going to bring up all 3 at once.

2 comments:

BDMontag said...

The wall with the big door is really cool. Perhaps you should put more color or value differences to see the door and details better. The thing is build on a hill and trying to be level, cool.
I like the hors d’oeuvre tray city.

MrGoodson2 said...

Thanks Ben. The hors d’oeuvre tray city Is out. That was the most rejected. I had to add rain to the crosswalk scene. Even though it clearly said "raining" in the description. I don't do my moon colonies with rain usually.

I'll add the replacement for the tray style park when I finish it tonight. Mush smaller scale.