Sunday, February 05, 2012

Banner Ad Work

Click Headline to see a MOV of a Flash File I'm working on. The tesla bolt is a symbol in flash I can distort, overlay, make color effects with etc.
First part of a banner idea where this bolt dissolves a mask revealing type. An Ad idea of some sort.
Selling me right now.
Rotoscope a tesla coil. Changed it a bit to tighten up origins, ending. Also put some more continuity here and there. Extra noise.
Ad itself will have some extra spark symbols for the mask dissolve.

1 comment:

MrGoodson2 said...

I've decided instead to devote full time to making a motion comic sample out of the only comic book I've done. The Bounty of Zone-Z.

Doing the first bit of audio files now. Going to take that into garage band and sweeten that up. Then cut the comic book into layers.

I plant to first use Flash, do symbols, effects, lighting, then export jpgs with that timeline, then take it into storyboard pro where I use it's extra ease of effects and there the audio file drops in.