Friday, January 29, 2010

My FIRST Kickstarter Project is now GOING!!!!


Backing Johnny B. Gerardy's artistic efforts for the cookbook are picking up speed a bit.

I filmed and edited a new video that you can play from the project page. Anyone backing the project will now also get updates on a daily basis. Check out the video to get a look at Johnny himself, if you haven't met him, and such creations as:

SHISH-KABUB,
TransFATMAN and BUSBOY,
DELI DOLL, and
THE TENDERIZER.

If you'd like, blog about this on your own sites if appropriate. I'll be tweeting, facebooking, Plaxo-ing and myspacing about it. Whew!!

6 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

I think you'll get your goal, plus. Way to get er done.

Tom Carroll said...

Gun Nose is the next, so ALL artists who participated will get paid!! Even easier because of the wealth of work already done. I've started laying out all the material and visuals.

Deane D said...

Great! Good luck on making your goal.

Tom Moon said...

Great pitch video! Nice work.

MrGoodson2 said...

27 days to go and threatening 20 percent funding. Alright.

Tom Carroll said...

I'm social networking my @ss off: Facebook, TAG blog (and my own ObstikilDillusion), Twitter, Plaxo, Podomatic, Drunk Duck. Haven't hit Myspace or LinkedIn, but they're coming. Also laid the details out for news or feature stories to the local papers and some tech writers for daily papers. ... whew.