Monday, July 16, 2007

Bring Your Own Big Wheel: San Francisco



I am TOTALLY going next year. Call it a mid-life crisis but I have already ordered TWO big wheels from Target.com. If anybody is interested in joining me you're welcome. I don't think we'll have space in the van with the kids AND the big wheels but you're welcome to caravan with us. The bummer for next year is that the event has been moved to another location ( proabably due to the damage to the surrounding foliage caused by the spectators) . It would have been fun to ride down Lombard street but maybe they'll find an even crazier one to bomb down. Thinking about wearing the shark costume I wore to my CalArts graduation ceremony.....

Rick you just moved to the Bay Area right????

Easter Day 2008
4:00 pm
San Francisco
Location:TBA

go here for more info:
johnbrumit.com

5 comments:

rickart said...

Yes! Looks like fun! You are welcome to crash at our place (pun intended) although we still have cats (2 of them). If you take a bunch of alergy meds before staying over you ought to be okay!

Count us in on the fun!+

Mr Goodson said...

I want Video!

Krayonzilla said...

Been down Lombard street a few times while driving my old Isuzu Amigo. It's a trip.

Jeff said...

Rick- I don't think MC could make it through the night. (:-0 We might be staying with friends or a hotel. Dunno yet. But we are definitely going. Possibly doing UC Berkeley service and then blast to downtown and eat lunch then head over early and just hang out till the event.

Ellis - there will be video. Oh yes. probably YouTubeage.

rickart said...

Well, if we can cheer Sue's cousin on in the Boston Marathon the least we could do is cheer you on in this important sporting event!

Besides, I'm sure I speak for Sue and the kids when I say that we would love to see you guys at Easter time! :)